We at kashmirorigin (Kashmirorigin.com) do not trade or sell your personal information in any manner, except as specified herein or if you express your consent towards the same.
Personal Information provided by you is used only:
- (a) To facilitate your use of the website
- (b) To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your requests for information about the various services we offer
- (c) To provide you with information about Company’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the Company
- (d) To send you important information regarding the website, changes to Company’s Terms of Service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information
- (f) To personalize your experience on our website;
- (g) If you purchase any content or avail of any service from the website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding Your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- (i) To administer product downloads;
- (j) To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the website);
- (k) To improve the services, content and advertising on the website;
- (l) To protect the integrity of the website; and
- (m) To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India.
- The security of your personal information is very important to the Company. We have aligned physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, the Company uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details. In the event of any breach of your personal information, the Company will notify you of it by email or fax and will restore the integrity of the data system.
- You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is mandatory, you will not be able to avail those services, features or contents.
You can add or update your personal information on a regular basis. When you update information, the Company will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.